At University UMC, all are welcome.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or new to your walk with Christ, we want you to feel at home here.
We offer several different Sunday Worship opportunities, and each worship service offers different amenities and atmosphere. We welcome everyone to wear what makes them comfortable, but do ask that you keep in mind that we are a multi-generational church and have young children all the way through older senior adults in attendance.
- 8:30am – Traditional Service:
- Full of traditional hymns, liturgies, and affirmations. This service is out most popular and held in the Sanctuary at the north end of the building.
- 9:45am – Journey Praise Service:
- Our refreshing contemporary worship experience where people can be real with one another and be in authentic community together. This worship service is held in our Fellowship Hall at the south end of the building.
- 11:00am – Family Friendly Service:
- This service is our family friendly option. During this service we have nursery and Children’s Church available for the kiddos. This service is also held in the sanctuary at the north end of our building.
*Childcare for children 6 weeks – 5 years old is available during both the 9:45am & 11am worship services. Children’s church for kids Kinder – 5th grade is held during the 11am Worship Service only.
* Our full Online worship service is posted on our YouTube channel and here on our website each Sunday at 8:30am!