United Methodist Men
Helping men grow in Christ, so others may know Christ. Making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world through four focus areas: Leadership Development, Church Renewal, Ministry With the Poor and Global Health.
Some of the activities we’re involved with include:
- Monthly serve communion to people in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living units
- Regularly we prepare and serve meals to the Wesley students.
- Each summer help during Vacation Bible School by cooking meals for the teachers and children
- Annually host, prepare and serve a corned beef and cabbage meal for St. Patrick’s Day. The money we raise from this event goes to our mission projects:
- Faith in Practice– A faith based medical mission serving the poor of Guatemala
- Feeding America– The nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity
- Boy Scouts of America
- The Salvation Army
- The UUMC Youth
If you would like to join in fellowship with our United Methodist Men, they meet every 1st Saturday of the month at 8:00am in the Fellowship Hall of University UMC. Breakfast is provided! You can also contact Herb Hardin, UUMC United Methodist Men President, to get more info on everything our UMM are up to.
Herb Hardin: email@example.com